The mission of the Brandeis Elementary PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teacher may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between the educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and you the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education
Together We Will:
- Provide support for cultural and educational programs at Brandeis.
- Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote humanitarian efforts within our community.
- Strengthen the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) magnet program of our school.
- Encourage and organize volunteer support for school and PTA programs and events.
- Increase interest, involvement, and understanding of our local PTA business.
- Build awareness about the critical role of the PTA in helping students reach their full potential.
- Conduct purposeful fundraising to support programs, events, and the STEAM magnet program at Brandeis.